Recent XAGATE Service Outage

Google [Bot] like(s) this thread.

Recent XAGATE Service Outage

Postby twarden » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Please see first this thread on XRPchat for context of my absence to manage XAGATE. Due to my health issues, I have moved to a part time schedule, which is not fair. Therefore, i am preparing to perform a transition period for XAGATE and Rippleunion clients to be managed by another individual that I will choose one day in the future at my own discretion. Applicants are able to email me at [email protected] if they wish to apply for this position.

In the meanwhile, to cut costs, I will now be operating XAGATE out of the official thread on the official forum through modifying the content of the OP to reflect the new business model and mention all information possible that I can recall that was posted on my wordpress blog. Please give me some time to perform these changes and apologies to everyone who has been counting on my services to always be available.

Please also see here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8576&p=73272#p73272
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to General Discussion