Ripple-based Real Cash Economy Game Market Research: Paywall

Ripple-based Real Cash Economy Game Market Research: Paywall

Postby twarden » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Seeing as karlos decided that he would ban my account yesterday that I registered using the Twitter integration feature so that I could ask if he would please restore my access to my main account on XRPchat, I have to continue on for about another six to eight months over here on the official forums and now over at r/XRP on Reddit as far as my community involvement is concerned, an then perhaps make another attempt at asking him if he would be so kind to allow me to reply to a few threads over there that require my input.

This is market research.

What is the maximum amount of XRP you would pay to enter a game where you have the opportunity to earn real value to use over the RCL or withdraw for in-person use?

The Proof of Concept Ripple Game and associated threads regarding it on the official Ripple forums are still my most viewed threads created to-date, so I have a renewed interest in the idea of possibly building a game over the RCL if I can get the economics down pat. For more information on this topic, please read my post on the official Ripple forums for an idea of what I wanted to do a few years ago. Please do not discuss the overall idea of Ripple-based games in this post, just how much you personally would pay for access to a Real Cash Economy Game hosted over the RCL.

If you are really interested in this idea, then there is some further reading available at XRPchat in this thread here.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to General Discussion