How to Transfer Ripple from DeskTop Wallet to ezBTC Exchang

How to Transfer Ripple from DeskTop Wallet to ezBTC Exchang

Postby optimistic6 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 am

Hi All,
I have a problem. As Ripple support has been ended. Please advise how can I transfer my ripples from my Desktop Wallet to ezBTC exchange?

I shall be very thankful to you.
optimistic6

Re: How to Transfer Ripple from DeskTop Wallet to ezBTC Exch

Postby twarden » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:23 am

optimistic6 wrote:Hi All,
I have a problem. As Ripple support has been ended. Please advise how can I transfer my ripples from my Desktop Wallet to ezBTC exchange?

I shall be very thankful to you.

If you have access to your secret key or the password which unlocks your desktop wallet account then you are safe. If you do not have the secret key or have forgotten the password then you are out of luck unfortunately. I am assuming that you have the secret key or password. Go to the exchange website in question and find their deposit information such as the ripple address in which to send the funds to and also find the destination tag which will identify yourself to the exchange. Go to the send tab in the desktop wallet and then copy and paste in this information and then input the amount of XRP that you would like to send. As a rule of thumb, make sure to not deposit any more funds into an exchange than what you are willing to lose due to mismanagement and/or cracking of your account.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to General Discussion