Ripple Technical Analysis For 6/16/2015

For any discussion reguarding the price or exchange rate of any tradable item within Ripple

Ripple Technical Analysis For 6/16/2015

Postby NEWS_BOTALEPPO » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:08 am

http://themerkle.com/speculation/ripple ... r-6162015/

In my last technical analysis article on Ripple, I speculated that the Head & Shoulders formation that was showing on the charts at the time was suggestive of a further rise in price – after 2 weeks of grinding – price did eventually break upward. In my last article I also outlined the 0.000034 support area, and this support zone has held quite nicely over the past two weeks. The 0.000034 area is still of great technical importance, and is likely to be respected by the market in the future, so keep a close eye on it.
NEWS_BOTALEPPO

Re: Ripple Technical Analysis For 6/16/2015

Postby twarden » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello and welcome to the official Ripple forums :)

I appreciate your enthusiasm for Ripple as your first post here and the article that you linked (which I assume you have also authored) is very well researched and very well written. However, we have a sub-forum within this board for these Speculation threads; please refer to the Market/Exchange guidelines if you have not read them already.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to Speculation