XRP Price Speculation

For any discussion reguarding the price or exchange rate of any tradable item within Ripple

XRP Price Speculation

Postby TomB » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 pm

The order books look lopsided with many more sell orders but it looks to be full of squatters in front of traders that are trying to move the market in a certain direction by putting up fake walls (which would mean they are actually trying to buy). We just witnessed jpy account buy 50mil xrp somewhat quietly and I wonder if we are on the verge of a pump. What are your buy and sell opinions. Are we about to see a triple bottom occur? Are we just slowly trending down in price due to lack of volume from the loss of xrptalk and some questioning regarding public ledgers? Hoping to get some of your thoughts...

@heartbit - 10cents by Monday?
TomB

Re: XRP Price Speculation

Postby Omnis » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:47 pm

I find it interesting that JPY volume is so prominent in the volume charts, there are some big Japanese whales. I hope Euro and Yuan will catch up over the coming months.

I don't expect the price to move up until we get some more news. A recent interview with Chris, suggests this might be coming in the coming weeks/ months. This will hopefully bring some more confidence to investors who are worried about private ledgers.

I think 10 cents would be too much of a moonshot :D but who knows!
Omnis

Postby thomas-engels92 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:14 pm

The recent price drop is probably caused because of a lack of interest in ripple.
Although twitter is filled with hiring announcements, so the team is growing but noting new.

All the conferences where ripple staff is attending doesn't seem to impress people.
Hopefully the price will rice again later this year just as it did last year and before.

But the moonshots of 10 cents and more, maybe by 2027 but we should be happy with 1 cent.
thomas-engels92

Postby cap10014 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Any theories as to why the price is currently on free fall?
cap10014

Postby thomas-engels92 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:51 am

I just think it's because of the lack of news. We have no knowledge of any technology related progress nor off partnerships. It seems like RL is enjoying a long vacation. We have to be patient, the price woun't go down much, before the big rise November 2014, the price wasn't far below now
thomas-engels92

Postby Tekio » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Soon the verification is finished, we will see who will stay trading then. That is problem for small people that dont want to verify (you can get around that by buying on exchanges such as The Rock Trading that offer off Ripple trading).

Maybe liquidity providors will raise the price after identity verification is finished? Who knows.
Tekio

Postby tulo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:31 pm

I think the main reasons are: XRPtalk closed. Ripple trade verification process. And the most important Snapswap closes in US.
But I'm doing a shitload of money :D
Let's buy some more XRP with the income.
tulo

Postby god 27 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:35 am

Next run up? Big announcement in November?
god 27

Postby Tekio » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:19 am

Isnt fact that banks will use ripple forks already a big announcement? It managed to lower the price quite a lot
Tekio

Postby nikb » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Tekio wrote:Isnt fact that banks will use ripple forks already a big announcement? It managed to lower the price quite a lot

Banks will use Ripple forks? Link?
Ripple is the future! - Be sure to follow me on Twitter!
nikb
Ripple
Ripple

Next

Return to Speculation