will it ever come back

For any discussion reguarding the price or exchange rate of any tradable item within Ripple

will it ever come back

Postby thomas-engels92 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:10 pm

The recent fluctuations of the bitcoin price had a direct influence on xrp, something I thought was partly gone. Overall, this year is a dying trend that goes deeper and deeper. I'm not really that up to date with the exact details about the recent adaptation to the ripple protocol, but it seems xrp doesn't have a great part in it. The price is just bounced around by whales. I can list 10 recent articles, blogs, tweets about how amazing ripple is, and I believe in the potentials it has. But like a share on the stock market, xrp should be a representation of the companies value. So everything that happened in the past, is just an act, a scam.

The great days of that were ahead of us a year ago, prices of 2 cents. That was an act, a bubble that burst. True, but were back to the beginning, so it seems like all the progression is lost.
thomas-engels92

Re: will it ever come back

Postby yvv » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 am

yvv

Re: will it ever come back

Postby thomas-engels92 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:42 am

This resolves my question why bitcoin was rising. But doesn't why ripple wouldn't come back. To me it also shows that it's temporary, tomorrow we can go back down. The lack of interest on the final auction of silk road can't be an advantage for the reputation of bitcoin and so maybe not the the overall reputation of crypto which includes ripple. I embrace myself for a drop to around 0.0035.
thomas-engels92

Return to Speculation