Binary Options.. What Are They?

For any discussion reguarding the price or exchange rate of any tradable item within Ripple

Re: Binary Options.. What Are They?

Postby FinSin » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Binary Options are fun. (although I never traded them)

At expiration either they are In or Out of the money (binary) and the payout is a set $ amount. This differs from regular options because the more in the money a regular option is the more you (as the buyer) make. They serve as a niche risk management tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9d2EM8pJvY

This could be an easy way for Codius to dip a toe into Options. Only 2 outcomes are possible. All money is escrowed at inception of trade.
FinSin

Postby BLADDHA » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:37 am

I used to trade Binary....it's promising when you know how to read the chart to know what move to make to be 'In the Money" "At the Money" or "Out of the Money" ...you can trade 30second 60seconds etc, you earn up to 95% profit if you're In the Money (Put/Call) during that time period, or you lose it all if you're out of the money. There is One Touch, upto 500% profit if you hit the price target (Put/Call).

It's all in the chart to predict if the price will go up or down, you can earn fast and you can lose fast , it's risky :)
BLADDHA

Postby Morri » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:58 pm

If you don't know how to get started or what broker to choose, I can advise you to read 24option review, where is a lot information about binary options, as well as about different brokers.
Morri

Postby abby100benton » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:41 am

Binary options trading could be perilous to venture into the market without having sufficient knowledge about market trends. Traders find it more difficult when it comes to analyzing market through charts or indicators.

No need to worry, you can get a simple trading platform from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpA02tGLvK9UlxOhuX0LE9A which eradicates the hassle of employing complicated indicators and charts.
abby100benton

Postby Sukrim » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:35 am

Ok, I'm closing this thread, the question (from 1 year ago...) seems to have been sufficiently answered by now and only seems to attract 1 time posters...
Sukrim

Return to Speculation