Fidor having big problem to implement ripple

For any discussion reguarding the price or exchange rate of any tradable item within Ripple

Fidor having big problem to implement ripple

Postby ChartGuyIV » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:24 pm

2months ago it seems fidor was about to announce integration anytime. And it seems this is not working out. Anyone having news ? It also seems that CNB canceled his agreement with RL =/
ChartGuyIV

Re: Fidor having big problem to implement ripple

Postby evolvo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:52 pm

So more wild unsubstantiated FUD without any evidence to support it? cool.. :/
Last edited by evolvo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
evolvo

Postby ChartGuyIV » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:49 pm

this is not FUD fidor said integraton in september
ChartGuyIV

Postby Hurukan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:06 pm

It looks like it's a flop.
It seems they have difficulty to integrate Ripple?

Let's hope it won't end like ZipZap.
Hurukan

Postby ChartGuyIV » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:28 pm

if it fails this is far worst than zipzap since zipzap was only a regulation problem.
ChartGuyIV

Postby tulo » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:58 am

I remember a guy posting a screenshot of Fidor website in which it was possible to do a bank transfer using Ripple at a cost of 0.5€, but everything was in German, so not so easy to understand :D
tulo

Postby apbyte » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:08 am

ChartGuyIV wrote:2months ago it seems fidor was about to announce integration anytime. And it seems this is not working out. Anyone having news ? It also seems that CNB canceled his agreement with RL =/

Any facts, proof?
- about Fidor
- about CNB
~apbyte
apbyte

Postby Hurukan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:47 pm

apbyte wrote:Any facts, proof?
- about Fidor
- about CNB

About Fidor,

We had a blog post on Ripple that said Fidor will be ready/integrate Ripple in two weeks (and I assume it was 2 months ago).
And it's still not ready. Germans customers still cannot use it. We had a few posts on XRPtalk about it.
I don't think Fidor has cancelled the deal, so it must be problem of integration, what else? :)

Concerning CNB, no idea.
Hurukan

Postby apbyte » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Hurukan wrote:
About Fidor,

We had a blog post on Ripple that said Fidor will be ready/integrate Ripple in two weeks (and I assume it was 2 months ago).
And it's still not ready. Germans customers still cannot use it. We had a few posts on XRPtalk about it.
I don't think Fidor has cancelled the deal, so it must be problem of integration, what else? :)

Concerning CNB, no idea.

Reasons can be many. The fact that customers still cannot use it might simply mean that it is in beta for limited customer base. Or that it is integrated but they can't enable it to customers while before they have done regulatory/compliance things with government etc.
Reasons can be as many as imagination goes. We need to remember that banks are heavily regulated in Europe, they can't just go and enable services for customer as they wish.

Although I was more interested about CNB

In the end both things seem to be Speculation without any proof :-) so maybe this should be moved to speculation board.
~apbyte
apbyte

Postby ChartGuyIV » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:48 pm

I guess they are waiting money2020 to announce the integration. I'm just frustrated we can see already more liquidity flow through the ripple pipes. But we all know ripplelabs is making tremendous progress. :)

And this forum is dead, at least for the speculation part, spreading FUD bring a little bit of action;
ChartGuyIV

Next

Return to Speculation