gatehub please color ur buy and sell fields ..please!

Trade experiences with Ripple users and gateways

gatehub please color ur buy and sell fields ..please!

Postby aztecminer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:33 am

i think they should paint the buy and sells green and red so we don't accidently buy or sell by accident which is what i did. i was posting a sell and accidently bought and away went my reserve. this is second time i have done this. its nearly unavoidable as many trades as i post. please color the buys and sell fields so is obvious what we are doing.

i can't trade until i get my reserve back up and I can't post a trade to do that. i have to wait on tech support or hope someone send me xrp to activate my account again to trade:

not only that.. the first time i accidently sold my xrp when i meant to post a buy.. luckily it was a good buy and i didnt lose. and this second time i did this i only sold my reserve at the high. i was posting a sell. it would be helpful if it was obvious what fields we are on to help avoid mistakes.
aztecminer

Re: gatehub please color ur buy and sell fields ..please!

Postby kanaas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:31 am

kanaas

Re: gatehub please color ur buy and sell fields ..please!

Postby aztecminer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:17 pm

yep, technical support just sent me this:

"I am very sorry to hear about your accidental trade. Please note that we are preparing a new update which will be deployed in August and it will encompass a more clear trade function to prevent exactly what had happened to you. "

will be very happy with the change. i am going to join that forum. thanks!
aztecminer

Return to Trade Reports