Editing and Cancelling orders

Trade experiences with Ripple users and gateways

Editing and Cancelling orders

Postby soleri » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:00 am

Hello everyone,

I have a problem editing or cancelling orders in my order book in Ripple Trade. Has anyone had this problem before? The order keeps in returning, irrespective if I edit or cancel it. Why? Please, help!

Soleri
soleri

Re: Editing and Cancelling orders

Postby twarden » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:16 am

soleri wrote:Hello everyone,

I have a problem editing or cancelling orders in my order book in Ripple Trade. Has anyone had this problem before? The order keeps in returning, irrespective if I edit or cancel it. Why? Please, help!

Soleri

Perhaps your trust-line was frozen? If you go to the Gateways tab, Add any gateway (trust lines), and look for a lock symbol next to the Gateway in question where an Edit link should normally be present. If so, contact that Gateway's support team and ask why your account has been frozen.

If not, this could be a bug with RippleTrade, so please copy and paste any exact error messages you get when cancelling or editing the order.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Re: Editing and Cancelling orders

Postby JoelKatz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:54 am

You should be able to cancel an offer with a frozen trust line, but I don't believe you can modify it.
JoelKatz
Ripple
Ripple

Return to Trade Reports