Snapswap increased fees

Trade experiences with Ripple users and gateways
Google [Bot] like(s) this thread.

Snapswap increased fees

Postby tulo » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:24 am

Without warning Snapswap EU increased fees to withdrawal to 15€ due to bank fees (but usually SEPA bank transfers are free or cost 1-2€) even if it was still written 0.99% + 1€ and maximum 5€.
So think twice before trading to EUR.snapswap .
tulo

Re: Snapswap increased fees

Postby Denis » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:29 pm

The withdrawal fee structure at SnapSwap EU has been changed from 0.99% + €1 per transaction to the flat fee of €15. SnapSwap customers that withdraw more than €1,500 at a time will benefit from new lower and simpler fee.

Due to a technical issue with notification email system some of our customers have not received timely notifications of the fee change. We are upgrading the notification system to make sure that all emails reach our customers in time.
Denis

Re: Snapswap increased fees

Postby twarden » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:30 am

Let this be an indication to Gateways in the future to NEVER just use an email notification system to notify users of pricing information changes. Post the details to your Gateway's homepage and draw attention to it, post it on the forums, and THEN send an email out. Use multiple pathways of communication with you clients, not just email.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to Trade Reports