SMARTYCASH report

Trade experiences with Ripple users and gateways

SMARTYCASH report

Postby tulo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:07 pm

So, it has been a while that I'm using SMARTYCASH from snapswap, and it is amazing.

Pro:
  • Fast deposit from Ripple
  • Very sweet rebate (5%) that covers more than the fees and arrive after 1-2 days of your purchase.
  • Perfect customer care. They answer before 20 hours (tried many times)
  • Smartycash section on the snapswap.eu website is improving day after day
  • Very good exchange rate. Almost at interbank rate.

Cons:
  • The card is not 3D secure, so lots of website doesn't accept it, BUT you can link it to Paypal to make it work in every shop accepting Paypal (I know, it is versus Ripple dogma :D ).
  • There is not a pin/password when using on internet. Maybe it is related to 3D secure missing.
tulo

Re: SMARTYCASH report

Postby ahbritto » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:00 pm

tulo wrote:Cons:
  • The card is not 3D secure, so lots of website doesn't accept it, BUT you can link it to Paypal to make it work in every shop accepting Paypal (I know, it is versus Ripple dogma :D ).

Ripple Labs would very much like to see PayPal as a gateway. Ripple Labs wants to federate all payment systems.
ahbritto
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Re: SMARTYCASH report

Postby tulo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:08 pm

ahbritto wrote:
tulo wrote:Cons:

Ripple Labs would very much like to see PayPal as a gateway. Ripple Labs wants to federate all payment systems.

I think the idea of federate payment system under Ripple is too far away, or at least unless you try to solve reverse federation problems ;)
tulo

Return to Trade Reports