Where to file bugs?

A place to post feedback and suggestions on Ripple clients (web, iOS, Android) and other applications (RippleCharts).

Where to file bugs?

Postby jn_r » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:39 am

Hi,

it seems that the bug trackers are no longer available for the public.
Where would you want us to file a bug, are we to create a topic here on the forum?

so here is my bug in Rippletrade I would like to report:
I can't update the contact list in rippletrade (changes are not stored in between sessions). I presume it's not only me having this problem.

thanks
Jn_r
jn_r

Re: Where to file bugs?

Postby twarden » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:47 am

Yes, the public bug tracker has been disabled and I believe RL has moved everything over to GitHub instead of JIRA now (don't quote me on that though, I remember reading that somewhere, can't recall where from ATM).

As for your bug, can you tell us what browser you were using? Firefox and browsers other than Chrome tend to have issues. If you were using Chrome at the time you experienced this error, it would probably help if you provide UAstring from here.
XAGATE Thread~QGK

Robbieboy2 wrote:I think datz is the right man to answer this.
pigeons wrote:That's exactly what I was thinking as I read this!

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Postby Sukrim » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:28 am

Sukrim

Postby jn_r » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:56 am

twarden wrote:Yes, the public bug tracker has been disabled and I believe RL has moved everything over to GitHub instead of JIRA now (don't quote me on that though, I remember reading that somewhere, can't recall where from ATM).

As for your bug, can you tell us what browser you were using? Firefox and browsers other than Chrome tend to have issues. If you were using Chrome at the time you experienced this error, it would probably help if you provide UAstring from here.

Hi twarden,

I filed the bug on jira, with the info you requested :? but that's no longer accessible.
So, I tested it on Firefox and IE, on several of my accounts and on all of them it didn't work. I will test it on Chrome also.
jn_r

Postby jn_r » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 am

Sukrim wrote:You can report bugs here:
https://github.com/ripple/ripple-client/issues

Thanks, I will create a report on this location then.

The README (top post) should be updated with this link
jn_r

Return to Clients