Support for gatewayd

Post here for requests for development or to offer your services.

Support for gatewayd

Postby twarden » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:55 pm

I haven't heard from ninobrooks since early September so, as far as I know, there is no one supporting gatewayd still. We were going to be working from a clone of crazyquark's gatewayd repo. Is anyone up for the job?
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Re: Support for gatewayd

Postby murarka » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:05 am

Hi.

Can you clarify? I did not understand what you are working on, and how it relates to gatewayd.
murarka

Re: Support for gatewayd

Postby twarden » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:51 am

murarka wrote:Hi.

Can you clarify? I did not understand what you are working on, and how it relates to gatewayd.

Apologies for omitting more details, I started this topic in haste. Please see here for an explanation from ninobrooks about the details of what this project was to entail. I contacted nino some time ago after reading his and Sukrim's last replies regarding this bounty. I have not heard back from him since approximately the second week of September, so I am looking to rally the community developers for this cause once again.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to Developer Needs/Services