Setting-up a server that works with RippleApi

Post here for requests for development or to offer your services.

Setting-up a server that works with RippleApi

Postby Andrei Iordache » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:12 am

Hello,

We need to develop a payment system witch uses our own issuance (digital coin) for transactions (even micro-payments) between our site members. So a user pays for access to a resource (image, video, ...) uploaded by other user and for each transaction the website takes a fee. At the moment transactions to and from our coin will be made from and into Bitcoin.

In order to achieve this we need help to install and configure our own server (Issuing Gateway) to use with RippleAPI and link it with others.

From the developers that are interested to work on our project we need to know how much it will cost and how long it will take?
And you can send me an email at andrei@updivision.com And we can arrange a talk on Skype.

Thank you.
Andrei Iordache

Re: Setting-up a server that works with RippleApi

Postby jaime-e » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi Andrei,

Mi name is Jaime Echegaray, I'm founder and CEO at Dinex, a Chilean based fintech startup that develops transactional services on top of the Ripple Network.

We have done extensive work with gatewayd and are currently running a prepaid wallet service based on an issued coin on the ripple network.

Let me know if you still are looking for developers to build the service you described so we can have a skype talk and discuss it further. You can reach me at jaime@dinex.cl

Best,

Jaime
jaime-e

Return to Developer Needs/Services