PURCHASE BITCRYSTALS WITH XRP AND GET A RIPPLE CARD!

PURCHASE BITCRYSTALS WITH XRP AND GET A RIPPLE CARD!

Postby eds » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:41 am

BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE
PURCHASE BITCRYSTALS WITH XRP AND GET A RIPPLE CARD

RIPPLE CARD - LIMITED EDITION
RIPPLE CARD, playable as “Merchant Guild Ripple” is a blockchain-based trading card created by
EverdreamSoft, exclusively for [ur=https://ripple.com/l]Ripple[/url]. There is a limited stock of
500 RIPPLE CARDS
and those will be distributed to the BitCrytstals Token Sale backers,
purchasing BitCrystals with XRP, upon certain conditions.

HOW TO GET A RIPPLE CARD
To get a card from this limited edition, you have to purchase BitCrystals in our Token Sale with
XRP. For an equivalent of 0.5BTC (around 15 830 XRP), you will get one RIPPLE CARD, and another
one for each extra BTC (its equivalent in XRP).

IMPORTANT: While purchasing your BitCrystals, put the promo code “BCYripple”!

ATTENTION: Limited supply!

JOIN THE BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE!
Last edited by eds on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eds

Re: PURCHASE BITCRYSTALS WITH XRP AND GET A RIPPLE CARD!

Postby twarden » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Although I won't be participating with the pre sale, I am closely watching SoG, I can't wait for it to be released. I played the last beta when it was available.

Best of luck with the pre-sale :)
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Postby eds » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Thank you!
eds

Postby Omnis » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:14 am

Interesting idea. I saw that you can now trade these on exchanges. When does it officially launch?
Omnis

Postby eds » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Omnis wrote:Interesting idea. I saw that you can now trade these on exchanges. When does it officially launch?

Hello,

there's an alpha version playable in a web browser: http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/users/alpha?lang=en
An early beta, which will allow you to connect a Counterwallet is scheduled for October 2015, a full beta version will be released in February 2016 and the game will be completed in April 2016, with over 100 levels and more than 150 different cards.
eds

Postby twarden » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:18 pm

eds wrote:
Omnis wrote:Interesting idea. I saw that you can now trade these on exchanges. When does it officially launch?

Hello,

there's an alpha version playable in a web browser: http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/users/alpha?lang=en
An early beta, which will allow you to connect a Counterwallet is scheduled for October 2015, a full beta version will be released in February 2016 and the game will be completed in April 2016, with over 100 levels and more than 150 different cards.

Awh, you guys went with Unity web player and that isn't supported by my linux distro :(
I hate using my windows computer, the keyboard sucks.

The update video is interesting and I can't want to check the alpha out later :) This project is still very much on my radar. I am waiting for the release so I can start to think about how to create a system to exchange the Counterwallet assets into Ripple IOUs for trading/payment by depositing them into a Ripple Gateway for a Ripple IOU in return.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to Market / Exchange