PreciousWallet.io

PreciousWallet.io

Postby twarden » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Since October 2016, XAGATE has been restructuring to offer a better Ripple Gateway experience for its past and future clientele. We will be resuming operations fully on July 1, 2018, during the time period of April 3, 2018 to July the 1st, clients of the XAGATE and Rippleunion Gateways must contact support@preciouswallet.io, complete the on-boarding & withdrawal process from the old Gateway(s), and then issued their balances over the new issuing address rD77Cv8cC3KupAYkmwfNh2JgS7QUnv1AFo. We encourage prior users of the XAGATE & Rippleunion Gateways to read through the site, especially the new Terms of Service and Settlement Fee Schedule, before they contact us regarding transferring their balances.

In addition to this news, as XAGATE has offered in the past over the NXT blockchain, PreciousWallet.io will be offering a Profit Sharing Asset token, which will past dividends on a monthly basis (starting August 2018), over the new Ignis blockchain. To purchase these tokens, add the Asset Id 13555566360490627619 to your asset list.

If someone will please post a link to this thread on xrpchat.com's Gateways board I would greatly appreciate it; Karlos won't remove my ban.
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Re: PreciousWallet.io

Postby twarden » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 pm

To clarify the policy on withdrawals of the 100g Valcambi Suisse Bars on offer, with 5 troy ounces being the minimum withdrawal limit and 5 troy ounces equaling 155.517g, the client will receive 155 1g bars and be reimbursed with 0.016621936 XAG over the RCL to make up the difference of 0.517g of silver that cannot be tendered physically upon withdrawal request.

At the time of this writing, there are 4 packages of 155x1g bars available for withdrawal that includes a rebate of 0.016621936 XAG issued over the RCL (after the withdrawal process is completed) to tender the silver that cannot be tendered physically. These parcels will arrive with 1 100g Valcambi Suisse bar within its packaging, a 50g bar without packaging, and a 5g bar also without packaging.

In other news, PreciousWallet.io is investigating the possibility of offering USD to its clients as well as a pre-launch sale of the USD IOUs for XRP. For updates on this development, please follow me on Twitter @kthxbaipce for updates! Also, please do not hesitate to contact support@preciouswallet.io with your questions or concerns! This post is also a reminder to XAGATE and RippleUnion balance holders to please contact us to transfer your balances to the new issuing address we will be using for all supported assets. Your balances are very important, so please contact us to transfer them over before the launch of the new Gateway this Summer!

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

twarden

Re: PreciousWallet.io

Postby twarden » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:06 am

As the Ripple environment has changed very much since what I would like to call the "golden age of the small business Gateway" from between 2012-2016, I have made the decision to end issuing assets for the time being from the Precious Wallet account until such a time as I can determine that market conditions & the overall Ripple ecosystem are both in a healthy enough state for me to begin to offer some liquidity over the Ripple network. From when I first began working on a Ripple Gateway, I wanted to be able to serve the worldwide community, and in the future if I announce that I am going to be offering assets then I will make my promise clear that I will offer IOUs for claims onto digital & physical assets shipped in accordance with the Terms of Service.

In the meanwhile, I would rather like to focus on offering consultation to the developers and interested people who believe I may be able to answer their questions. As always, you can reach me by email or private message with whatever you believe I may be able to help you out with. In some cases, I may ask that I be put under a Non-Disclosure Agreement & I may also quote a fee after a certain level of time in committed to the consultation. Instead of operating under the brand of Precious Wallet as I do not believe I will be issuing IOUs any time soon, I will be working under the Quick Gateway Kit brand-name. For more information you can see my github here: https://github.com/whotooktwarden/QuickGatewayKit

I am currently selling the domain name preciouswallet.io, if anyone is interested in making an offer on it, please contact me. Please do not be fooled by any imitators if the domain ends up passing hands, if I end up announcing that I am once again delivering IOUs over the Ripple network for redemption then I will notify the community from this forum account about how to access that information.

BCT Thread

twarden

Return to Market / Exchange