Unable to send XRPs from my iPhone wallet

New users post here first!
Notices, how-to, instructions, guides, questions, etc.

Unable to send XRPs from my iPhone wallet

Postby Eyap » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi all

I'm very new to ripple and crypto currencies in general.

I installed "XRP - a ripple wallet on your iPhone" from the Apple Store. I then shapeshifted some BTC into XRP to be stored on this wallet. However I can't seem to send any XRP out of the wallet. I did send an initial 10xrp out as a test, but it was below the shift min threshold and I don't think I supplied a return add so it's lost. Anyhow the 10 XRP shows up as leaving my wallet. But I haven't been able to send anything since.

Also I don't recall having to register a pass phrase?

Can anyone offer any advice? Let me know if you need more details from me.

Thanks very much!
E
Last edited by Eyap on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyap

Re: Unable to send XRPs from my iPhone wallet

Postby JoelKatz » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:44 pm

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're doing. Are you trying to send XRP or BTC?
JoelKatz
Ripple
Ripple

Postby Eyap » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:25 pm

XRP. I haven't been able to send any XRP from my wallet. Except for the first test of 10XRP. Every attempt of sending XRP, I get a message that the XRP is sent, but my balance remains the same and nothing gets to the destination.

So I'm concerned about my choice of wallet. It's called "XRP - a ripple wallet on your iPhone" by Adam Cmiel.

Thanks for the question. I updated my original post to be more clear.
Eyap

Postby JoelKatz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Does it allow you to set the transaction fee? Maybe it's sending the transaction(s) with a fee that's too low?
JoelKatz
Ripple
Ripple

Postby RafOlP » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:41 am

Eyap wrote:XRP. I haven't been able to send any XRP from my wallet. Except for the first test of 10XRP. Every attempt of sending XRP, I get a message that the XRP is sent, but my balance remains the same and nothing gets to the destination.

So I'm concerned about my choice of wallet. It's called "XRP - a ripple wallet on your iPhone" by Adam Cmiel.

Thanks for the question. I updated my original post to be more clear.

I never used that wallet but do you have more than 20 XRP in the wallet? The amount you are trying to send leaves at least 20 XRP in the account?
RafOlP

Postby Pmidy88 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm having the same problem as the person who originally made this post. I can't send any Xrp out. It might be because of the destination tag? Is there a proper way to send Xrp? Thanks to anyone who can help.
Pmidy88

Postby JoelKatz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:36 pm

How much XRP do you have? How much are you trying to send? Are you trying to send it to an individual or an institution?
JoelKatz
Ripple
Ripple

Postby Pmidy88 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:59 am

I have over 20,000 Xrp. The problem is I have to send payments with a destination tag but this wallet doesn't allow me to do so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pmidy88

Return to New Users / How-To