Stolen XRP's

New users post here first!
Notices, how-to, instructions, guides, questions, etc.
Google [Bot] like(s) this thread.

Re: Stolen XRP's

Postby rst » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:33 pm

I'm still waiting to hear a resolution from GateHub. It is very difficult to contact them. There is no phone number. Their average response time is about 7 days, if they even reply back. I trusted Gatehub with my money BIG mistake they obviously do not care about their customers Money.
rst

Postby soleri » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:10 am

Hello everyone,

I have had a HUGE problem when I had my funds (XRP over 1 milllion, 23 BTCs and over USD1000) STOLEN from my account at GATEHUB. Not Gatehub, nor Ripple.org was able to help me. Everyone shifted the blame to the other! My account was practically EMPTIED!!! Be EXTREMELY careful with your money at GATEHUB. I have also lodged a complained with the FBI, but who knows how long that is going to take. Keeping my hopes high, though.

Now, I have just over 4000 XRP left in my account and guess what, I have endless problems trying to withdraw them from GATEHUB. I cannot even DELETE a Trust!!! Gatehub is powerless as they claim the problem does not stem from their platform. How is this possible?! My RIpple wallet is at GATEHUB, but they say it is a Ripple problem, not a GATEHUB problem.

Please, if there is anyone with a similar problem, I would like to hear their experience.

Again, NEVER with GATEHUB!

Soleri
soleri

Postby kanaas » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:24 pm

soleri wrote:Hello everyone,

I have had a HUGE problem when I had my funds (XRP over 1 milllion, 23 BTCs and over USD1000) STOLEN from my account at GATEHUB. Not Gatehub, nor Ripple.org was able to help me. Everyone shifted the blame to the other! My account was practically EMPTIED!!! Be EXTREMELY careful with your money at GATEHUB. I have also lodged a complained with the FBI, but who knows how long that is going to take. Keeping my hopes high, though.

Now, I have just over 4000 XRP left in my account and guess what, I have endless problems trying to withdraw them from GATEHUB. I cannot even DELETE a Trust!!! Gatehub is powerless as they claim the problem does not stem from their platform. How is this possible?! My RIpple wallet is at GATEHUB, but they say it is a Ripple problem, not a GATEHUB problem.

Please, if there is anyone with a similar problem, I would like to hear their experience.

Again, NEVER with GATEHUB!

Soleri

ripple.org ????
kanaas

Postby soleri » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Ripple.org also responded negatively. They threw the ball back to Gatehub! I'm moving what I have left of my XRP to another exchange! Gatehub NEVER again!
soleri

Previous

Return to New Users / How-To