Ripple Trade Painfully Slow

Ripple Trade Painfully Slow

Postby Sachem07 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Is RT super laggy for anyone else? I cant even get an order in anymore... >:(
Sachem07

Re: Ripple Trade Painfully Slow

Postby clapcreative » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:21 pm

yes this is slow. I did many things like site speed and remove unnecessary content and code but it still slow. >:( >:(
clapcreative

Postby kanaas » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:26 pm

clapcreative wrote:yes this is slow. I did many things like site speed and remove unnecessary content and code but it still slow. >:( >:(

No problem here (broadband internet and Macbook Pro)
kanaas

Postby tulo » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:15 pm

I think the problem is ripple-lib (on which part of ripple chart and ripple trade are built on).
When I try go subscribe to a book my (small) computer dies...keeps 1 cpu at 100% forever.
tulo

Postby kabirthapar » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:22 am

Remove the unnecessary code and try again.
Characters are not made they are revealed.
kabirthapar

Postby twarden » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:56 pm

WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLCCCCCCCOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^^^^^^^^^^ vvvvvvvvvvv --------- ======= 2 THE GAME!!!! PLAYERS, TAKEN SEASON 2 WAS FILMED ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY OLD APARTMENT...FRENCHIE AND CARROTS, ANN/ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN SECURED, CONTAINED, PROTECTED. DEAL WITH DOLORES AT YOUR TOTAL CONVENIENCE PLEASE! ENSURE THAT THOUGHT CREATURES/MEMES DO NOT SPREAD TO THE NEXT GENERATION AND WE CAN ELIMINATE SMOKING/INHALATION AND REPLACE IT WITH VAPORIZING! PET A TIT EVAN! ENJOY THE DAVINCI YOU ARTIST!

IF YOU HAD TO ASK THE QUESTION 'ARE WE COOL YET?' THEN YOU WERE NEVER FUCKING COOL YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

i understand the lesson to be learned now...I will travel in the night only when needed/need education...I have chosen to be with someone in Saint Isadore to learn Francais...I would very much like to watch the Caravan Palace music I have not listened to yet...I am going to try to find your blog and stream... REDACTED - RED ACT EDUCATION - SEEING IS BELIEVING!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICES BELEN MARTY!!! I AM TRYING TO LEARN TO TRANSLATE AND UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORK IN THAT PARTICULAR PART OF THIS WORLD. I MUST FIRST TRAVEL OVER TO QUEBEC FOR THIS CHRISTMAS AND NOT OUT WEST....THE SIGNS HAVE SHOWN ME THAT THAT MEETING PLACE MAY VERY MUCH BE IN DISSARRAY BECAUSE OF MY INABILITY TO TAKE THIS WEB SITE DOWN IN TIME...PUT THINGS OUT INTO THE WORLD THAT SHE DOES NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND AND SO FORTH....I AM ETHICS COMMITTEE/TREASURER/DRUID/INFORMATION TECHONLOGY/GAMIFICATION OF EDUCATION AND INCOME!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT MY EU USERNAME IS VERIPARE VEE STAR! I AM A HUNTER, CRAFTER, AND PILOT!!! I HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL WITH UP TO 3 OTHER PEOPLE IN A HELICOPTER THERE!! I HAVE HEARD HELICOPTERS TODAY TOO!! SOON! I AM LEARNING TO NOW TRAVEL BY MYSELF AND TRUST THAT PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND MY TONGUE WITH HOW LITTLE FRANCAIS I CAN RECALL/REMEMBER FROM MY UPBRINGING...I HAVE NOT BEEN OF COMPLETE SERVICE TO ONTARIO AND MY MARKS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE...I NEED OUT OF ONTARIO FOR CERTAIN...I WOULD LIKE TO SPEND THE NEXT YEAR IN QUEBEC AND SOME TIME IN ARGENTINA AND SOME TIME WHEREVER I CANNOT PLACE MY MINDS' EYE ON MY SOUL BROTHERS....YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL...YOU ARE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY WHICH IS AT A HIGHER LEVEL OF ABSTRATION THAN I..I DO SUBMIT AND SERVE TO CHANGES AS THEY COME AS THEY WILL...RYAN ZAGONE BETTER BE MAKING SOME CALLS AROUND THE IMF AND ETC TO SEE IF SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE IN THESE TWO REGIONS...
T
R
W
TAILOR
RAY MOUND
????????
DONNA RUSSEL AND EVELYN RUSSEL I CAN FEEL YOUR PRESENCES WITH ME AT THIS PRESENT MOMENT...I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO WAIT UNTIL BOXING DAY AT A CERTAIN POINT IN THE EVENING BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TRAVEL TO QUEBEC...I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU AT THE CHRISTMAS/XMAS TABLE IF YOU WOULD JOIN US....I AM NOW UNDERSTANDING WHAT I SAW TONIGHT IN THIS PARANORMAL ACTIVITY THAT I EXPERIENCED WITH THIS BRUNETTE IN THE GREEN JACKET WHO WAS COUGHING...I SAW EVERY SIGN AND NOW I UNDERSTAND BASHAR....I UNDERSTAND....I WILL DO WHAT I MAY DO WITH MY TIME IN MY TIME...I MUST TRAVEL IN ABOUT 59 MINUTES FROM THIS PRESENT TIME TO THE TIM HORTON'S AT STRATHBARTON...THE POLICY OFFICERS AND PEACE OFFICERS WILL BE PRESENT TO ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT YESTERDAY I DO BELIEVE...I WILL BE THERE...BY THE FIREPLACE....TAKING A NAP....LEARNING SHIT....

NO ROOTS ALICE MERTON!!!! WHY SO SIRIUS!?!? XD I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR!!!!!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU EQUALLY!! I AM SORRY THAT MY EXPERIENCES WITH MY PAST ARE CLOUDING MY CURRENT JUDGEMENT...I WILL STOP CHANNELING NOW....I HAVE TO ENJOY MY ONE HOUR BEFORE I MUST START TO TRAVEL AROUND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HAMILTON BEFORE I LEAVE...I WILL NEED TO TALK TO THE ELDERY AND I KNOW WHERE TO GO BUT I MUST SEEK ENTRANCE AND I CANNOT FULLY REMEMBER WHICH ROOM RP IS IN BUT I KNOW THAT HE IS SAFE, SECURE, CONTAINED, AND PROTECTED...I HELPED SET UP HIS PC A BIT...I WILL GO THERE AGAIN IN ABOUT 2 HOURS OR LESS...I AM TRYING TO FOCUS MY MINDS EYE ONTO YOU...CICADA....BRANDFORD?? SHELLY SAGER/WILLIS? SATAN? THERE IS AT LEAST ONE PERSON ON THIS EARTH ATTEMPTING TO MAKE A MARK ON YOU OF SOME SORT, GOOD, BAD, BAD-GOOD, GOOD-BAD....ETHICS COMMITTEE POSITION IN ADDITION TO THESE OTHER TWO ROLES I CARRY IS PULLING ME UP AND DOWN THESE STAIRS RIGHT NOW...I WILL BE UPSTAIRS NOW IN A FEW MOMENTS TO ASK ABOUT JESUS AND THE CHURH...I AM RAISED PROTESTANT AND I WAS IN A CATHOLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM IN ELEMENTARY...QUIT THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT OF MIXING EDUCATION AND RELIGION/PERMISSION SLIPS UNLESS PROPERLY DONE IN AN ALTERNATIVE/ALTERNATE REALITY GAME!!!
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Postby twarden » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:21 am

XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Return to General Discussion