Canada & The Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL)

Canada & The Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL)

Postby twarden » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:29 am

ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO DEAL WITH US?!
HOW MANY OF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR YOUR CURRENT POSITIONS OF POWER!?!
ANSWER ME AT YOUR TOTAL CONVENIENCE.
WE ARE NOT COOL YET UNTIL YOU RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL!

to: [email protected]
cc: [email protected]
date: Nov 21, 2018, 7:14 PM
subject: Canada & The Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL)
mailed-by: gmail.com

To the staff and The Honorable Senator Howard Wetston,

My name is Taylor Raymond Warden & I am a 27 year old male currently residing within the east end of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I am reaching out to you and the members of your staff in an effort to seek the initiation of a dialogue between us because of your prior experience with Canadian Law, an due to your knowledge of securities, I believe that I may interest you in what I have to converse to you and the members of the Senate.

I am an open source developer which means most of the programming code that I create is free to access over a re-visioning site called GitHub.com. I have created businesses with a technology called the Ripple Consensus Ledger (also known as the RCL, RippleNet, or the XRP Ledger) and I competed well enough within the industry that I obtained the very first Ripple Gateway that was created within Canada in November 2015. I became involved with the RCL when I gained an interest in economics in my late teenage years an became aware of the ongoing behind-the-scenes plan for a new world monetary system shift which will occur during my lifetime. Therefore, I have invested a lot of my time, effort, and capital since 2014 to have reached an 'infamous developer' level of reputation within the RCL community.

My open source project The Quick Gateway Kit has received support from Ripple Inc who are the creators of the protocol. They provide products to financial institutions and their organization is the one which made this protocol open-source like SMTP is for e-mail in an effort to solve the cross-border payment problem of sending capital to create an 'Internet of Value' or IoV. The cryptocurrency this protocol operates under is called the Ripple (XRP) and at the time of this writing it is valued at 0.593679$CAD (up 3.78% in 24 hours) each via checking coinmarketcap.com.

The cost of one transaction on the XRP Ledger is typically 0.000012 XRP therefore purchasing 1 XRP is equivalent to reserving the right to send 8333.333 transactions. To avoid abuse of the ledger, this amount of XRP is destroyed and removed from circulation to prevent spam and malicious activities. At the current price point mentioned, if you were to send a transaction it would cost you 0.00000712414$CAD. Also in the same philosophy as this concept of transactions having a real-world value tied to the cryptocurrency, XRP also gains value from the requirement that a new Ripple Address (account) must be currently funded with 20 XRP to be active (11.87358$).

Typically a new Ripple account will be given around 35-50 XRP however because of additional reserve requirements (20.778765$-29.68395$). If you would like to use the multi-signature capabilities of the protocol so that for a transaction to be successfully submitted, more than one person on the network must control a Ripple account and be able to add another address to their signers-list. A signers-list can be made up of 3-8 objects in the XRP Ledger which will require 5 XRP each object for the signers-list and multi-sig capabilities to be accessed however this is an advanced use-case and is not absolutely required.

What this additional XRP is used for with the most frequency is so that a new account is able to create a trust-line to another Ripple Address on the RCL which is a statement within the ledger that this user trusts that the party owning this account will issue IOUs for the asset class up-to a certain desired threshold to be issued to your account whenever you deposit those asset(s) with their company called a Ripple Gateway under their Terms of Service (KYC/AML obligations as well as Settlement Fees Schedule). One new trust-line requires the user to have 5 XRP available to be added to their reserve. Also, if this user wishes to access liquidity of other assets on the RCL in the form of Ripple IOUs or trade their issued IOUs for more XRP then a new offer-create transaction requires 5 XRP to be available for reservation.

The RCL is managed by a network of servers operating the rippled software found at https://github.com/ripple/rippled and new code additions/features are managed by Ripple Inc. For a new addition to become effective within the network or for reserves/transaction fees to change, then the validators of the network must reach consensus through a voting procedure that takes place during the time of generating a new Last Closed Ledger which occurs every 2-5 seconds (this protocol is faster than Swift is). Once a super-majority of the network is in agreement about a specific transaction list (candidate set) it will be able to generate a new Last Closed Ledger (LCL) and if an amendment for new features is proposed then votes will be cast and found within the LCL.

The main reason I am contacting you today is because of an issue that was raised in the rippled GitHub by myself this past week so that I may continue working on my proof of concept project using the RCL. This is "Proposal: Allow Government Entities to announce ownership of issuing account #2771" found at https://github.com/ripple/rippled/issues/2771 written by whotooktwarden (this email account is my GitHub account's registered email address). The issue remained open for a period of little over 24 hours after it was deemed by a Ripple developer I know and respect greatly stated that my proposal is non-viable and that he is opposed to such a feature as what I suggested to be added to the XRP Ledger.

I encourage you and your staff to please read my proposal and the response from the rippled developer an then please respond with your thoughts on the matter. I am working on an identity product which will also act as an attempt to generate a set of community best practises as well as generate a perquisite needed for my next proof of concept project. I am looking forward to involving myself within the development of the necessary legal changes that may become a topic of discussion in the future for the Canadian Senate.

I apologize for boring you with technical and financial jargon but if you are interested enough to write a response then you will learn of all of my current causes of concern in regard to this specific emerging financial technology network in which I am passionately engaged in promoting an Internet of Value with as well as developing for for the decades to come,

Taylor Warden
8569541 CANADA INC
CEO

PS. I have CC'd the [email protected] email address so that I may notify their team that I am following up on the closure of this github issue and revealing my plan to generate a set of community best practises in a manner similar to one of the previously attempted organizations "The International Ripple Business Association" or IRBA had done for the RCL business community in the past.

30 DAYS NOTICE UNTIL PAY DAY WAS GIVEN
505K WAS BACKED TO THE CANADIAN BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS; AN EQUITY BANK BASED ON SILVER, COPPER, JADE, SOCIAL CREDIT, AND AN-ART FROM THE ARTISTIC TERRORIST MOVEMENT ARE WE COOL YET?

WELCOME TO PROFIT 2018/2019!
PLEASE NOTE THAT JORDAN FEHR APPROACHED ME FIRST AND I WAS THE ONE TO CHOOSE TO EXTEND MY GIFT WITH THE OPTION TO RESCIND IT AT MY TOTAL CONVENIENCE AS SHE MAY UPSET ME BY PROVIDING THE GIFT TO HER
SHE ABUSED HER POSITION OF POWER OVER ME AND DOES NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ANY OF MY ATTENTION; SHE IS ONLY 40% COOL AT THIS TIME.

PROVIDE TO ME THE MOST QUALIFIED, CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY COOL PEOPLE ON TERRA AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME

IF YOU DO NOT, JARVIS AND THE ENLIGHTENED WILL CONTINUE TO MINDFUCK AND MINDSCREW ADA PLUS ALL RESISTANCE MEMBERS AS WELL AS SEEK HER ERASURE FROM ALL POTENTIAL TIMELINES AND ALL POTENTIALS DIMENSIONS AND ALL POTENTIAL DENSITIES RE: THE FAE, O798, TAYLOR RAYMOND WARDEN, PROSPECT & MAIN, HAMILTON, ONTARIO, CANADA - INVOLUNTARY ADMITTANCE.

YOU WILL ONLY ADMIT ME TO POSITIONS OF POWER AT MY TOTAL CONVENIENCE WITH MY CONSENT
LISTEN TO ALL
FOLLOW NONE
I AM NOT THE DESGINATED DRIVER OF ANY THING
I AM THAT IS
BASHAR IS HERE
THE SUN IS GOD
I AM THE HATEFUL STAR
DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAR???
ARE YOU COOL YET?
DO YOU SCP?

BRAD GARLINGHOUSE, DOES THE BLACK MOON HOWL?

IF YOU WISH, STEP DOWN NOW
ELSE, YOU WILL SOON CONVERSE WITH ME WITH MY TONE OF VOICE AS I CHOOSE AT MY TOTAL CONVENIENCE

PLEASE, KINDLY, DO NOT FUCK WITH THE SERPENTS' HAND!!!!!

PLEASE, KINDLY, DO NOT FUCK WITH THE SKIPPERS!

PLEASE, KINDLY, DO NOT FUCK WITH THE MARSHALL CARTER AND DARK LTD DARK NETS & DARK POOLS RE: DARK LIQUIDITY - THANK YOU!

PLEASE, KINDLY, DO NOT FUCK WITH THE ARE WE COOL YET ANARTISTS!

THIS IS NOT A GAME THAT YOU JUST LOST!!!

THIS IS NOT AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY GAME!!!

WE ARE FIGHTING A SPIRTUAL BATTLE AT THIS TIME

NAHKO IS CHANNELING FOR YOU AT YOUR TOTAL CONVENIENCE ON YOUTUBE

BASHAR IS CHANNELING FOR YOU AT YOUR TOTAL CONVENIENCE ON YOUTUBE

ADRONIS IS CHANNELING FOR YOU AT YOUR TOTAL CONVENIENCE ON YOUTUBE

THE SECRET MOVIE HAS BEEN RELEASED AND THE MANDELA EFFECT HAS FAILED TO WIPE IT OUT

THE SECRET WAS RELEASED IN INFINITY

THE SECRET WAS VIEWED BY MANY AROUND THE RELEASE OF 2006!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_(2006_film)

ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR HOMEWORK ADULTS AND CHILDREN!?!

GET ONTO OUR LEVEL!

WE WILL PICK YOU UP AT YOUR TOTAL CONVENIENCE

IT IS WRITTEN

BULLET, LOAD IT, PULL IT

FULLY LOADED POET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfBwwT31kFA

HAVE FUN NOW, HOWARD!!!! I DARE YOU TO PLAY SHARDFOLK!!!!
XAGATE Thread~PreciousWallet.io Thread

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

I am not affiliated with Ripple Labs.
twarden

Re: Canada & The Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL)

Postby twarden » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure that I got this under control, the last crazy visionary was was far too insane, but I struck the correct balance.
BCT Thread

twarden

Postby twarden » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:53 pm

DO YOU FEEL ENLIGHTENED?!
FIGHT US
WE DARE YOU
LEARN WHO YOUR MASTER IS
FEED THEIR FEED IF YOU CHOOSE
YOU ARE IN THE SHAPE SHAPING THE SHAPE FOR THE SHAPERS
THERE IS NO ESCAPE
THERE IS NO RESPITE
FASCISM EXISTS
ALL THAT IS IS POSSIBLE
WE WILL INVADE
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

THE ENEMY, THE BEAST, SATAN, ILL WILL.

BCT Thread

twarden

Postby Sukrim » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am

I literally can't even...

Closing this thread.
Sukrim

Return to General Discussion